Monday, October 31

The "I AM" Factor (from Donald Lawrences' Y.R.M Album)


… and in the middle of this interesting scripture Joel says “Let the weak say I am weak”. When you make a confession and when you prophesy, you’re not supposed to tell the truth because the truth is that you are weak. You are not supposed to tell the truth about your circumstance. Let the weak say “I am strong”!
The reason Joel (the prophet) is saying “let the weak say I am strong” is because the “I Am” factor works this way: If you use My (God’s) name it’s a memorial to all generations and if you do not use it correctly you will receive the consequence of applications in the wrong way. So here is the principle, whenever the universe hears the words “I am”, anything that follows “I am” starts looking for you. Let the poor say “I am rich”. The truth of the matter is that a poor person is poor, and the minute the poor person says “I am poor” everything in the world of poverty starts organizing itself to your life …

Therefore…
I am RICH!
I am WEALTHY!
I am FEARFULLY & WONDERFULLY MADE!
I am PROSPEROUS!
I am VICTORIOUS!

To God Be The Glory...




"I Am" by Donald Lawrence
   



No comments:

Post a Comment